Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Perfect lamps for life



History of lamp was started around 70,000 BC. Humans began pre-electrical lamps with moss or a similar material that was soaked with animal fat and ignited, then continued by oil lamps, lighting fuels, gas lights, before Sir Humphrey Davy invented the first electric carbon arc lamp (Electric Arc Lamps) in 1801.

Today, lamps being important part of our life. It brings light to suit any type of home. I need lamps and lamp shades for the bedrooms, table lamps for the great room, floor lamps for the living room, and when I work on my office at night, I really need desk lamps or even torchieres.

It was difficult to fulfill my illumination needs. But not anymore since I found Farreys.com. It offers thousands of lamps in a wide range of styles. Shop by lamp application, by style, or by lamp brand. Farrey's lamp search tool will make it easy to find the perfect lamps for all you needs. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google