Friday, February 22, 2008

When credit goes bad

One day I got offering via mail about credit card. I applied to have one, used it as ordinary people do, make purchases from merchants accepting that credit card up to credit limit. A month after that, bank sent a statement indicating the purchases undertaken with the card, outstanding fees, and the total amount owed. Then came controversies on me, since I as a cardholder was late paying a particular credit card issuer, the card's interest rate be raised and started join the club “bad credit consumers”. Was it also happen to you?

Seem like our honeymoon with credit is over. No worries. I myself, as “alumni” the club will recommend you to BadCreditOffers.com. The site gives clear and informative advice resource for people to find Credit Cards, Home Loans, Auto Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Reports, and Credit Repair. So don’t wait any longer until your credit really goes bad, compare it offers and recharge your honeymoon. Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google