Monday, April 7, 2008

Better displays

I met my old friend yesterday, since 6 years he move another town. Such a surprise that he back here to check the biggest event party in town, as an event director. We both organized events together many times during in college, before then busy with individual business.

Darren told me a lot about event organizer he conducted. And I share my stories as well as my problem related to it. Why it so difficult to find stylish trade shows booths and displays? “Yes, it was. Now I’m just simply visit Camelback Displays to look for table skirts, banner stands, pipe and drape, and all my exhibit needs,” he answered.

This morning, I checked it out. Its site is quite user-friendly and easy to navigate. I found it offers a full service that helps from design to delivery. I think I don’t need to worry presenting my product for exhibition next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google