Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Because of Cosa


I started to know him virtually, by recommendation of friend, Sudane. He sent the link via YM with note that it worth to see. It was last year, around June. Since then almost everyday I visit and learn from its site.

About Cosaaranda, personally as most other Internet user I don't know him. What I know is that he lives in Surabaya, quite near from my house (5km) and still studying in University. He looks already being a successful blogger in term of revenue he got from blogosphere. His main site, Cosaaranda.com is place for study adsense, wordpress, SEO, etc for free.

To be honest with him, I have no time to watch it everyday so I download his URL and open it home. I read offline, just like I read newspapers or magazines, it has opened my info about others thing I'd never known. This posting only tribute to him from the bottom of my heart. Thank you a lot to share your experience and bring new opportunities to dummy bloggers as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google